New York & New Jersey First Time Home Buyer Education Program
Buying a home in the New York & New Jersey area for the first time can be very confusing and intimdating. The "not knowing" aspect of the home purchase process can cost you lots of money and leave you with lasting problems. At Alpine Mortgage, we have a large variety of first time home buyer programs and resources to help our clients make the right choices. Unlike a national lender, we here at Alpine Mortgage recognize that being a local New York & New Jersey mortgage company, we can comprehend and appreciate your needs.
Our free first time home buyer education program was designed to give you the confidence and knowledge to attain your home buying goals with minimal problems while saving you money. In most cases you will be able to receive a 1 one 1 session with one of our home buying education specialists. This program was designed to promote homeownership in our local New York & New Jersey market and is offered at no cost or obligation. The following are some examples of what you will learn...
- Can you afford to buy a home?
- How to overcome credit problems.
- How to buy your first home with $0 down. Do you qualify for down payment assistance.
- What's the difference between FHA, Conventional, Jumbo, and Sub Prime mortgage loans?
- What type of mortgage is best for you: fixed or adjustable?
- How to know if you are getting a good deal on your mortgage and how to know if an advertised interest rate is for real.
- The pros and cons to using a buyers real estate agent. Should you use one?
- How to know if you have REALLY found the right home
Most sessions can be held via telephone, email, or in person and last only as long you wish them to.
To schedule a session with one of our first time home buyer education specialists, please call us at (800) 876-LOAN or click here to have one of our specialists contact you.
First Time Home Buyer News & Advice